The Facilities Planning Committee (FPC) operates as a subcommittee of the Planning and Resource Allocation Committee (PRAC) to ensure faculty, staff and student involvement in the planning, design, construction, upkeep and use of College-owned facilities to foster student success.
- Review and recommend new or revised facilities-related Board Policies and District Procedures.
- Review and evaluate annual program review data.
- Provide reports for strategic planning and accreditation self-evaluations as needed.
- Recommend facility capital renewal and replacement needs and priorities.
- Recommend facility and scheduled maintenance needs and priorities.
- Participate in the planning of any major Capital Facility Projects, five hundred thousand dollars and above, in accordance with District Procedures.
- Ensure that a Facilities Master Plan (including facilities usage needs based on the Educational Master Plan) is created and updated regularly.
- Make recommendations to the Planning and Resource Allocation Committee.
Two (2) faculty appointed by the Academic Senate
Two (2) classified staff appointed by the Classified Professional Liaison Committee (CPLC)
Two (2) students appointed by the Associated Students of College of Marin (ASCOM)
Two (2) administrators appointed by the Superintendent/President
Vice President of College Operations and Finance will serve as a non-voting staff resource.
The Chair or Co-Chairs will be elected from the group.
Chair, Klaus Christiansen 2017
Stormy Miller 2017
Sara McKinnon 2020
Jeff Cady 2020
Teresa Brown 2020
Paul Wilson 2018
Fernand Davila 2020
Maridel Barr 2011
If you wish to contact this committee, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org